Saturday 19 October 2013

Cassava





Cassava 
Cassava, also called manioc, yuca, balinghoy, mogo, mandioca, kamoteng kahoy, tapioca-root and manioc root, a woody shrub of the Euphorbiaceae family native to South America, is extensively cultivated.
When i was a child I remember that my mom always making cassava in the form of cakes or simply boiled. But surely it was different to the current situation (",). Otherwise , sometimes in the morning my mom would boil it for us and its delicious eaten with coffee, Nescafe, teh tarik or whatever your favorite beverage. My mom say that breakfast with cassava same like you eat the fried rice and provide energy very well, i miss those days, because I live dozens of miles from them because of my work. When i leave and back to my hometown I will not miss the opportunity to dig this cassava and try to find breakfast the next morning. While enjoying breakfast the memories of the past appear,
the atmosphere in the morning more fun and joy ... (",) ... phewww

For more info about ;
Nutrition Facts
Cassava, raw
Click : USDA

No comments:

Post a Comment